Monday 27 July 2009

Holiday kids clubs

Holidays are fraught for working mother guilt. I never take childcare because of course, holidays are when you reassert yourself as the one and only mother. But of course that means I become the childcare on holiday. Does everyone have children who see going to the toilet as a source of amusement or is it just me? On a 13 hour flight back from my holidays the whole plane must have thought I fed my children nothing but fruit and liquids. Still. I now know there is only one way to holiday guilt-free and without childcare - the magical land of the kids club. The quality of the kids club is going to be the sole hotel selection criteria moving forwards and I can strongly recommend the facilities at La Residence (http://www.theresidence.com/mauritius/uk/index.html). It was the first time my children actually asked to be taken to the kids club - more heavenly than the spa!

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment