Friday 13 March 2009

Bedtime

Whew! Only took 38 minutes to put "the girl", a toddler to bed...not too bad. It is usually a bit easier but was out two nights for business meetings this week and didn't get to tuck her in so the routine between us was broken and she wants to stay close to Mama.

Thank God she is not like the brat on Supernanny tonight!!! It is almost like watching The Exorcist. Is this what I have to look forward to in the future? The Mother is out of control, not being consistent and the 9 year old daughter is very unlikeable. I think the commentator just described her behaviour as vicious. I am not sure the "reflection room" is working???

Now, only 2 more loads of laundry tonight, a bit of blogging and email catch up and then the weekend with "the girl" and "the husband" can begin. What will we do on a rare weekend when my husband is not working? Will we go to the zoo, a walk in the park, shopping?? I only have a mediation brief and one MD to sort out before 8:00 am on Monday.

Leigh

1 comment:

  1. Late night laundry, eh! Found myself this morning learning the delights of early morning laundry too, combined with early morning cleaning the dishwasher. Ah, the delights of my post and pre work life!

    ReplyDelete